[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 08:29:37 PDT 2003

Thanks to A&M this would have been the first Warlord that I could have
stayed till Mon. How ever my tent leaked through the rain fly and I spent
Sat. night in my vehicle and left Sun morning about 7:30 so as to have time
to dry out and repair things on Sun and enjoy a Mon holiday. It rains in the
spring in Ansteorra. It can rain a LOT, it rained a LOT Sat. night I do not
know of many places that could hold an event the size of Warlord with all
the persons that come to it with out some one being in a place that could
end up under water. Not even the Ravensfort site could put up the number of
participants with out some of them being flooded if we had as much rain as
fell Sat. night and getting out of Ravensfort could have been a lot more
"fun".
If you have a suggestion for an alternate site please put it forward for
consideration. If one is going to criticize a choice of location please have
an alternate for consideration.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra