[Ansteorra] Middleford Shield

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 11:25:06 PDT 2003

Greetings Friends,

   Please pardon the bandwidth, but I seek some assurance of a
well-traveled item.

   Upon my retun to Ansteorra from Trimaris, a gentle there asked me
to return a shield that belonged to the Shire of Middleford. I took
it to Steppes Warlord to make the return and there was assured it
would be placed in Middleford-bound hands. Alas, after the flooding
and such, I did not see the shield nor have I heard if any delivery
was made. If you know the status of this shield, please contact me
privately <medievalbelle at yahoo.com> with an update. I thank you
kindly.

Au Dieu,
Lady Colete d'Evreux