[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 11:29:44 PDT 2003

Excellent list, Your Excellency and one well worth keeping.

On another note, the one time that I co-autocratted an event in the central
region, we put on a full scale search for an alternate site for the event.

It was an education for me in what seneschals have to consider when
approving a site - emergency vehicle access, road conditions and sizes for
those of us who pull trailers, water, fire hazards, access for those with
disabilities, the list goes on and on and also includes cost.  You sort of
kind of need to make a few coins now and then.

Many of us are continually on the look out for sites that fit our needs for
events and they are many.  The search is one that never ceases.

Medb Liath