[Ansteorra] Youth Combat at Bryn Gwlad Investiture

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 07:04:09 PDT 2003

A reminder to all, that there will be a Youth Combat "Boffer" tournament at this weekends Bryn Gwlad Investiture.  We will try to run the kids in between the adult rounds but, I will know better what to expect when we get to the site.  We all know how things can change.  Lets try to get the kids inspected and signed up during the same time as the adults.  So we will be ready to go as soon as we have a field.

I will be there to offer authorizations for children and parents, and to answer any questions regarding weapons and/or armor  standards.  I will have some loaner armor and weapons.  Children will still need there own sports cups, long sleeves and light gloves.

I hope to see everyone there.

I also want to give a big thanks to all the parents for there support.

Caedmon

Jeff Cargill    (512)273-2957