[Ansteorra] Darius' Song

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 27 08:48:14 PDT 2003

My Lord Darius - permission to keep for posterity, please??

Your Stellar Majesty - I do humbly beg for the release of Master Darius from
the Tower, believing that his small efforts at levity in the face of a
difficult situation will help your subjects return to their normal daily
lives just a little happier, and certainly that will enrich You and Your
Kingdom.  Although Darius may have in the past (and given half a chance, the
future) annoyed You and your Stellar Parentage with such ditties, they
really are amusing, after all . . . . .

gerita