[Ansteorra] Chivalric, Rapier, and A&S Lists

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue May 27 11:15:46 PDT 2003

I'm mostly speaking Chivalric, here, but the style of list is not quite
as important to me as much as that the signal to noise ratio (i.e.
fighting to standing around) is low.  For example, this weekend at
Warlord was much better than I remember in years past...  As long as I
can get my fights in quickly (whether through the tourney itself or
through being put out and going and doing pick up fights)...

But favorite tourneys:

Swiss Five (or German Seven) Matched weapons.
Pas de Armes
Atlantian Speed tourney...

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman