[Ansteorra] Chivalric, Rapier, and A&S Lists

Karolus Karolus at gte.net
Tue May 27 11:41:25 PDT 2003

> Greetings from Master Richard Fairbourne autocrat for Elfsea Defender XXV.
>
> All too many times I heard from people competing in Chivalric, Rapier and
> Artisan competitions that the people running the list should consult the
> people who participate in these competitions.
>
> So I am asking the Chivalric and Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra the
following
> Question:
> What kind of tournament do you most enjoy?
> Please list your top three choices with the first being your preference.

Double Elim Tourney
Torch Light Double Elim Tourney
Bear Pit

The come thread is I feel you get the best two fighters at the end of the
list, or at least those in the best shape after fighting for 2 hours.  The
end result is a final that is more exciting.  While I have yet to get there
in any double elim tourney, my prefence is to see and fight in them as much
as possible, choosing smaller events over larger based on the list type.

Karolus