[Ansteorra] More Thanks and Wordfame

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Wed May 28 21:05:00 PDT 2003

I would also like to thank the kind gentles who helped me get stuff
under cover before the rain.  Because of them, my damages were reduced.
Much of the stock that was on tables was dry!!!  I lost stuff because I
piled it under the tables, so it wouldn't get wet.  I just didn't plan
for a flood.  A  note of interest, Susanna and I both lost our EZ-Up
pavilions, while the matching K-Mart pavilions survived.  One of these
also survived the tornado Warlord.  Got to find out were there is a
K-Mart.

Cairenn