[Ansteorra] Scooter question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 30 20:04:33 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 01:36 AM, Susan O'Neal wrote:
> We have been thinking about a period approach of
> having a litter made for events, anyone have any good plans?
No specific plans, but perhaps this file in the TRAVEL section of the
Florilegium might be of use:
sedan-chairs-msg  (12K)  1/14/02    Sedan chairs.

I don't think this file has much on scooters, which is why I didn't
mention it earlier. But some of the general comments on dealing with
disabilities in the SCA might be of use. In the DISABLITIES section:
disabilities-msg  (78K)  5/ 9/01    Disabilities in the SCA and period,
hiding
                                       wheelchairs, SCA sign language.
Stefan
--------