[Ansteorra] Feast Reservation Manners

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 16:09:05 PDT 2003

That is what I have seen in 4 other kingdoms, andit is recommended in the known world handbook under feastocrating.  In any event, it is important yo let people know when you are having to cancel feast, even if it is at the event.  At least the tickets can be sold to someone else.skerri

isabeau <isabeau at ansteorra.net> wrote:>Rather than making the incentive "pre-pay or don't eat feast", why not give
>a "discount" to those that pre-pay? If you wait and try to get feast at the
>event, you pay more than if you pre-paid.
>
>Ansgar

An excellent compromise!

Isabeau

--