[Ansteorra] Tornados in Moore

Dwherplvr2 at aol.com Dwherplvr2 at aol.com
Sat May 10 09:45:05 PDT 2003

Hey Everyone!!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my family and I are doing well.  We live in Moore at 17th and City Ave, just north of the McDonalds.  The tornado missed us by two blocks yet again.  We have no power at the moment and prolly won't for another 3 or 4 days.  We're staying with friends in Del City.  I have checked on Svan and his family.  He received very minor damage to his house.  Kristen and Jenny are fine and are staying with friends in OKC while he is in Shawnee with his folks.  I have also checked on Dougal (Wiesenfeuer's Knight Marshal) and Glynnis, they are fine .. no damage to their place in Harrah.

Take care and keep those that are without homes in your prayers.

Jorunn Gunnarsdottir
Gunnarsstead ~ Namron