[Ansteorra] Request to the Chivalry

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 08:02:16 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,

Some time ago His Excellency, Earl Drake gave my brother man-at-arms, Morgan
McKenzie, and I a quest. He challenged us to fight 30 members of the
Chivalry and have them sign our books.

To all of those members of the Chivalry who have helped us on this quest, I
give you my deepest, heart-felt thanks.

To all of you whom we have not yet been given the privilege to fight, I
would like to challenge you now to come and test our skills and aid us in
our quest at Steppes Warlord. If we have not found you, His Excellency, Earl
Drake will be glad to point us out for you.

In service to the Dream

Lord Daire de Haya
Man-at-Arms to His Excellency Earl Drake.