[Ansteorra] Tandy pattern for sword hanger

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue May 20 21:35:33 PDT 2003

It is from the Leather Factory, the newsletter. I walked into the place and
they had a mailing list sign up.

The pattern may be on that website.

If there is no sign up online call the 800 number and get on the mailing
list.

I am not an expert on leather, I only know glove leathers. I would have no
clue if this is period or not and if it is what period it would be from. I
just get the newsletter, file it, and never use the patterns. I do not own a
sword. Generally, I lack in the fine skill of leather working outside of
glove making. :)

Maybe Lete knows if they are period or not, she is the original poster of
this thread.

Chiara