[Ansteorra] Event Etiquette

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 05:34:44 PDT 2003

As long as we are being gross, I can remember more than one cleanup where I
carried glass jars of urine to the trash from where people's campsites had
been. I will say, however, they *were* courteous enough to screw the lid
back on the jars. Eugh!

Cleanup crews ought to receive *huge* goodie baskets for clearing out what
the neo-SCA people leave in their wake. The cleanup people typically get a
mention in a general post afterwards, if they get that. But that's another
thread, those thank-yous, isn't it?

Still in service to the dream,
Lete

on 5/21/03 10:16 PM, Bill and/or Terry Smith at wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net