[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Boffer

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 09:58:57 PDT 2003

I just wanted to say thanks to all those involved with Steppes Warlord XXX.  My family and I, had a great time.

I want to give a special thanks to Lady Donnel, for a terrific Boffer Tournament.  The kids all seemed to have a great time.  I believe there were about 17 or 18 young fighters and that made for a great tournament.  It is exciting to see this sport grow.  Thank You Lady Donnel for all your work.

Caedmon