[Ansteorra] Waterlord

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon May 26 13:45:50 PDT 2003

And ya know, for some odd reason no one ever camps on the driest part of the
site, well they did during 20th year, but never since. That grassy parking
lot behind the civic center, that is primo camping area that NEVER floods.

The last I heard we had 900 this year. Formal numbers coming I am sure, we
are just now home from cleaning and repacking the storage unit.

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra