[Ansteorra] Warlord

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed May 28 05:59:52 PDT 2003

Regarding the mundanes at Warlord.

I understand that these people are modern day gypsies. And I do not
begrudge them their right to be so. Many of them are decent and good
human beings with the wanderlust gene. However, my understanding was
that the First Monday merchants are not allowed onto the site until the
Sunday before First Monday weekend. This weekend was a full 2 weeks
before First Monday! And, there were twice as many First Monday
Merchants behind troll as I am used to seeing the weekend immediately
before the war. I would hope that in all the conversations that are had
with the Canton site managers, that this is discussed.

In Service,

Rixende