[Ansteorra] Canton Security was: Warlord

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Wed May 28 05:57:33 PDT 2003

To chime in about Canton Security....

In Elfsea If the first monday was the next weekend we hired a off duty Canton officer to help patrol the grounds.  This work wonders for the first thing he did was to let all of the "traders" know that he was there and we had almost no issues and he was able to take care of the ones that did happen.

Also about Canton:  I LOVE this site.  Even with ripstram floods <I wish I had broud my boogie board, the curret was better that the ride a hurricane harbor> and "traders" about, the accesable water and power and roads and hall make this site unlike any other I have seen In 3 Kingdoms.  Don't let this one thing turn us away.  Look at the rast of the site:  There are more primtiave areas of canton if that is wat is wanted with better drainage...

Sorry to ramble... I thought the words justify the means :)

In Service to my Vicars,
Lord Seamus O Dubhda, P.E.
Barony of Elfsea