[Ansteorra] Does anyone have any knowledge of???

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed May 28 18:07:06 PDT 2003

Does anyone have any knowledge of how a certain merchant fared with the
floodwaters at Warlord? Her booth was near the Longship's breakfast tent.
She sold mostly clothing and had her van parked behind her booth (disguised
of course). She goes by the name of Jussam or Sam to those of us who know
her. She is a familiar face at many events. I failed to check on her in the
haste of takedown and my number for her has gone missing. I know that her
back was very bad when I spoke with her on Saturday afternoon and I am
concerned for her. If any have knowledge of her fate that night, I would
most dearly love to hear it. You may contact me privately if you wish at
hlannes at ev1.net Thanks for any info you have.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen