[Ansteorra] K-Mart was More Thanks and Wordfame

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu May 29 00:03:42 PDT 2003

At 01:51 AM 5/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>most k-marts have closed - Arabella

I have one half a mile down the street.  I will use this as a reminder and
invitation to come to Castellan this weekend in the Barony of
Northkeep.  http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/events/cast2003.html

While in the area for the event, you can come on Friday or Sunday to Tulsa
to visit one of our K-Marts.  They are located 1) right off of I-44 at the
Harvard St exit and turn back to the West on 51st St a short distance and
2) is located just south of the intersection of I-44 and 169 on 21st St.

Hope to see many of you at our Championship event, it looks to be a
wonderful weekend,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra