[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Warlord Site Possibilities?

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu May 29 11:45:38 PDT 2003

It is in the works and has been for some time. We have a database that we
are using to help us out. But if anyone knows of private land like that of
Tanglewood please let our Baron know so that he can add it to his list. Most
of our listings are those from the state of Texas parks office and has some
private lands listed. Many private lands are not listed with them.

Thanks Vic. :)

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra