[Ansteorra] tent stakes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 29 20:31:34 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 05:30 AM, Mahee wrote:
> What are and where do I buy the best tent stakes for a period pavilion?
Perhaps this file in the STRUCTURES section of the Florilegium might be
of use:
tent-ps-msg       (44K) 11/10/98    Pavilion poles, stakes and ropes.

For my own 17 x 17 pavilion, I use the 10? 12? inch nails that can be
bought at places like Home Depot. They are cheap enough that, unlike
forged stakes or even ones from rebar, I'm not overly concerned if I
lose one from time to time.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas