[Ansteorra] Scooter question

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu May 29 23:36:05 PDT 2003

At 11:51 PM 5/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Look especially for bigger tires with good tread.  Get foam-filled and
>you'll never have to worry about a blowout (ask me how I know this).  The
>wider the base and the lower the seat, the more stability she'll
>have.  Get a headlight, because scooters are no fun to drive in the
>dark.  Bruno makes a lift you can install on the back of your car.  You
>just drive the scooter up on it and you're all set.  My scooter is a
>PaceSaver Plus III, and it's probably the best you can get in the US.  The
>one I have in England is very rugged and would be super for events.  It
>comes apart and it'll climb a 5-inch curb.  Looks like a miniature dune
>buggy.  Good luck!
>
>Zenobia

Your British one sounds like fun and I had wondered about the
light.  Thanks to you and all those who have replied offlist, I hope to
make some headway on Monday.  As for this weekend, she is going to the
event with the promise to stay put and large guys who have said they will
carry her between places.  We have been thinking about a period approach of
having a litter made for events, anyone have any good plans?

Susan