[Ansteorra] Warlord XXX Lost-and-Flotsam lists

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 06:23:37 PDT 2003

Hi, y'all:

There is so much stuff, I have divided the list into three parts, and tried to send the first two to the Ansteorra list this morning.

Apparently the Ansteorra.org server thinks the lists are SPAM.  Once we get this sorted out, I will be posting the lists here.  We are also going to put them on the Warlord website once all three lists are done, and I am sending them to Ansteorra-Announce as well.

The lists are:  Chairs and Coolers (still in progress)
                        Clothing, Bedding, Purses, Tableware
                        Armor, Weapons, and Miscellaneous

Please share the messages, if you get them, with your local lists as appropriate.

Thanks!

                                                                ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short