[Ansteorra] Student wanting help on the period of Henry II

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 14:09:19 PST 2003

I received this request earlier today. Since I don't know the period of
Henry II that well, I asked for and got permission to post this to the
lists. I'm hoping that one or more of you folks more expert in this
time period will be willing to help out.

Please remember that this individual is not on these lists, so either
use email or copy them on any reply sent to these lists.

Thanks,
   Stefan

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Wasupbrada at aol.com
> Date: Sun Nov 2, 2003  3:09:15 AM US/Central
> To: stefan at florilegium.org
> Subject: (no subject)
>
> Aloha,
>        My name is Ramille.  I am from Honolulu, Hawaii.  I am a Junior
> currently attending Admiral Arthur Radford High School.  I am doing a
> term paper project on King Henry the Second of England and would like
> to request your assitence.
>
>        In accordance with one of the many requirements pertaining to
> this project, 2 of the sources we use for our research must come from
> an interview.  I was wondering if you would be so kind as to
> participate in this interview.  The questions would all pertain to
> King Henry the Second of England and the political/social/economical
> "climate" during his time.  The interview, more like a survey really,
> would not be too long and it would be greatly appreciated.
> Furthermore, if you would like me to, i can send you a copy of what i
> have done so far.
>
>        If, however, time does not permit you to participate in this
> then thank you for at least reading this through.  On the occasion
> that you just might be able to help me out, then please just reply to
> this email and i will provide even more information. Once again, thank
> you for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ramille
--------