[Ansteorra] Award Query

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 17:09:00 PST 2003

Ooops

it was the Northkeep/Moonshadowe fighting company!

Lorraine DeerSlayer

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
A friend of mine has reminded me that the award is the "Kings' Battle Ribon" and that Moonshadowe has been awarded it twice.

I believe that it was instituted during the reign of Mahadi and Valeria

Lorraine

L T wrote:
Dearest Bice,

You are absolutely on mark with what I was trying to convey...and get people to think about.

A pennant is a good idea...that idea is currently used in the award of carrying a specific pennant for a year by the fighting company that was chosen as MVG (Most Valuable Group) at Gulf War ...I can't remember what the award is called...but each group that wins places it's emblem on the banner.

Lorraine