[Ansteorra] Post Austin Celtic Festival

Hroowyna Standohtor ladyhroowyna at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 09:05:21 PST 2003

Greetings!

I want to thank those of you who took time to volunteer for the Demos at the Austin Celtic Festival, this last weekend. Some of your drove from long distances and we appreciate your presence. All of you did a tremendous job and made the SCA look interesting and fun!, Vivat !!

Heavy Fighters Sir Corwin,,Centurion Anton,,Centurion Khale,,,Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue,, Lord Donnchad,,Rouland,, Baron Jonathan ap Morgan,,Michael of Langley,,Charity Holloway,, Renee' Grosvenor

Boffers Jane (Jalane Collier),,Matthew (Logan Collier) .

Volunteers/A&S Baroness Janis L'orfevre,,Baroness Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara,,Anne de Bicester,,Lord0Darroch of Skye,,Yaminah,,Baron Cad,,Baroness Marthe,,Jamie Blevins,,Garreth the Traveler,,Lady Genivere de Lyon,,Erythrea,,Bashar,,Lachlan Macleod,,Caterina Del Conte,,David (from the shop),,Racheal MacFinney.

(If I have forgotten one of you, mispelled your name(s) or mis-titled you, please forgive me)

Until next year !  Regards,

Lady Hroowyna Standohtor ye Staninghamm

Shire Ffynnon Gath, Hospitaler