[Ansteorra] Some questions

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 06:24:44 PST 2003

Susan,

As I missed the original post this may not be of interest to you; however if
you seek information on shipbilding you may wish to contact Master Harold
Isenross in the Shire of Spinning Winds, Calontir.  He is the Admiral of the
Calontir Navy and received his Laurel in shipbuilding.

Further there are motels within 12-15 miniutes driving time of the Lilies
site.

Brother Kris----- Original Message -----