[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:36:34 PST 2003

In connection with the Ansteorran Argent Anniversary to be held in July, we
need to compile a list of merchants who attend Ansteorran events.  If you,
or someone you know, is one of these merchants, has a list of such
merchants, or is one of these merchants, will you please, or please ask them
to, send the information to me so we have a current list?

Ronnie Hodges
P.O. Box 907
Quinlan, Texas 75474
(903) 356-4443 before 9:00 p.m. / (903) 356-4459 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
womrn at hotmail.com (this is a small account)
Many thanks for your help!