[Ansteorra] RE: scadian bad-press day ..

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Nov 17 08:40:03 PST 2003

Tracy,

Since neither you nor I am involved with the group or individual concerned,
your reticence is understandable and your reply to that group is well put,
but please keep in mind that sometimes doing the right thing will force you
outside of your *comfort zone*.

As far as Damage Control is concerned, that is being handled by those whose
job it is; for the rest of us that uncommon attribute, Common Sense should
prevail -- innocent until proven guilty; parents, know where and with whom
your children are; and "Yes, the SCA is a very large organization and is
bound to attract a bad apple occasionally, but he's innocent until proven
guilty." should be the only response to anyone who asks the rest of us.

Just my three and a half cents worth.

Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead.