[Ansteorra] Found at Bordermarch Autumn Melees

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Nov 18 08:14:05 PST 2003

Greetings,

Pardon the bandwidth.  I have a 35 mm single use camera that was found
and turned over to me on Sunday morning.  The individual thought that it
belong to one member of the Condottieri.  It turns out that this camera
does not belong to anyone member of the Condottieri.  Thus, I am hoping
to return this camera to the correct owner, plus the memories that were
capture.

The one single use 35 mm camera on its' box has the following markings:

27 exp
Outdoor camera
35 mm single use camera

There are two colors on the box - white around the viewfinder and then
green below the view finder.

Michael Fray
Unit Artillery for the Condottieri