[Ansteorra] RE: scadian bad-press day ..

AuroraeB at aol.com AuroraeB at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 10:07:58 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/17/03 10:45:53 AM Central Standard Time,
Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com writes:

> Tracy,
>
> Since neither you nor I am involved with the group or individual concerned,
> your reticence is understandable and your reply to that group is well put,
> but please keep in mind that sometimes doing the right thing will force you
> outside of your *comfort zone*.

Well, at this point and place in my life, I have decided that remaining in my
comfort zone is more important than doing "the right thing". Not necessarily
something I am proud of, but something I am honest about.  I simply do not
have the physical or emotional strength to allow myself to become involved in
unnecessary conflict, drama, or stress at this time.  I have to reserve it all
for myself.

If I weren't ill, it would be another story.  By nature I am conflict
avoidant, but I do have a point where I decide to speak up. However, this was one of
those times where taking care of myself and keeping out of a stressful
situation was more important. Thankfully the busybody from the scrapbook board felt
no need to continue the e-mail discussion and the thread on the webboard died a
quick death and is now buried in the archives.  Where it belongs.  Why it was
even brought up there, I have no idea.  Just bored people needing to stir the
pot and whip up some drama and upset to entertain themselves with I suppose.
Trying to bait somebody involved in the SCA into getting sucked into their
game.  I'm just happy nobody took the bait.

Tracy