[Ansteorra] Old Blackstars

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Sat Nov 22 09:28:08 PST 2003

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone happened to have their old Blackstars handy,
namely the May 1994 and the November 1993 issues.  :-)  I’ve kept all of
mine, but unfortunately my first issue was in November 1994, so they don’t

All I want to know is:

What is the name of the site (and closest city) where Jean Richard Malcomson
I and Anora of Winward won Crown Tournament?  I know that the tournament was
hosted by Bordermarch on May 8, 1994.

What is the zipcode for Charles Inman McMoore VI and Athena Morcan Derwyn
Ddoo II? (Most likely will be found in the November 1993 Blackstar)

What is the name of the site (and closest city) where Charles Inman McMoore
VI and Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo II won Crown Tournament?  I know that the
tournament was hosted by Rosenfeld in November, 1993.  The date of the
tournament would be nice to know also.  :-)

Thanks for any help that anyone can give me!

Gilyan Clonmacnoise

Mooneschadowe

---