[Ansteorra] Attention all Artisans!

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Mon Nov 24 13:37:19 PST 2003

Asa,
do you have a count of letters of intent that I can report on tonight ?
if you get this after 530 pm 713-822-7995 is my cell

At Thursday, 20 November 2003, you wrote:

>The prestigious annual Stargate Artisan Yule Competition will be held
>Dec. 13.  In order to reserve yourself a space, please send your
letter
>of intent now!
>
>A & S Baronial Championship
>
>Body of work to be displayed. Documentation is required for a single
piece
>to be judged. Additional documentation recommended in the event
of a tie.
>Piece being judged must not have been presented in a previous Stargate
>A&S competition.
>Letters of intent need to be sent to HL Asa Hrafnasdottir.Set-up
begins
>at 10am. Judging from 11am-2pm.
>
>For more information go to:  http://www.clancircle.com/yule/
>
>Please join us for a warm and fabulous celebration.
>
>HL Asa Hrafnasdottir
>hrafnasdot at aol.com

Con l'Amore,
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/