[Ansteorra] Three Kings (Queens)

Dean, Jenice A. JENICE.A.DEAN at saic.com
Thu Oct 9 08:23:40 PDT 2003

Three Queens was a fabulous event with lots of fighting and a nice variety
of scenarios. I think Duke Patrick Michael did a great job designing the
scenarios. For the rapier melees there was a fort battle, a field battle, a
town battle and a bridge battle. The bridge battle was my favorite. The
melees were alternated between chivalric and rapier.

The site used for the event was lovely with lots of trees and grass set
above a tranquil lake.

I hear that they are planning on having rapier melees next year too. I hope
everyone who can, makes it out to enjoy the melees. I even hear that they
may include a set of heavy rapier melees in the mix.

Amerinda