[Ansteorra] Re: Looking for a Centurian Eagle pattern...

Zubeydah the Wanderer zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Oct 2 00:39:07 PDT 2003

tgnst writes:

> I have the original eagle from the fisrt set of cloaks presented, Also, an
> earlier period eagle I did for Tarl, and a Viking era Eagle I did for
> Thorgrim, the cloaks are supposed to be personna friendly, :-) I'm working
> on a Large Welshish eagle for Owen......
>  'Stacia, whooriginatedthe superherocloakthingieinthereignofMickael2;-)

OOOOOH!!
OOOOOH!!!!!

*blink* *blink*

Do you still have the pattern you used? If so, is there any way I could
bribe / beg / plead / ask real nice to get the chance to trace the eagle
patterns (all of the above?) at some event in the future?

 - zubeydah

PS: Same goes for ANYONE with a pattern for the Centurian Eagle... I know
I'll be at Namron protectorate... not sure what else this year.