[Ansteorra] Help needed.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 4 22:15:43 PDT 2003

  HL Toshiro Koi asked:
On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 07:19 PM, Jesus Cavazos wrote:
> Ok, folks. My wife needs documented information sources on felting,
> specifically during ancient Greek and Roman times. Pictures or
> illustrations showing the procedure would be a great help.
> This is a for a college class research project. So the more the better.

I don't have any illustrations since this info came off of the
networks, but there may be some sources given. This file is in the
TEXTILE ARTS section of the Florilegium:
felting-msg       (50K) 11/16/99    Felting and fulling of cloth.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/felting-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas