[Ansteorra] Countess Maggie's contact info

Holly Linette at epix.net
Sun Oct 12 15:33:19 PDT 2003

Greetings from Linette de Gallardon of the East Kingdom!  I beg pardon for
intruding on the list.

Maggie's friends from the East Kingdom were shocked and dismayed to hear of
her accident and injury.  At this weekend's Kingdom Crusades a good number
of people signed a card which I would like to send to her.  Could someone
kindly send her hospital address to me privately, or if she has been
transferred to her home, an appropriate mailing address for that, since I
seem to have misplaced my current info for her?

Many thanks,

Linette