[Ansteorra] More Research Questions

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Thu Oct 16 17:55:59 PDT 2003

Greetings!

It’s me again, with more blank spots in my databases.  :-)   Hopefully these
will be the last ones to fill in!  I’ve looked through all of my old
Blackstar, and the Kingdom history books from 10th and 20th year
celebrations, but can’t find the information I am looking for.

What I would like to know is the date and the group that hosted the Crown
Tournament that was won by the following Crowns:

Mikael of Monmouthshire II and Rebekka die Blonde II, tournament won in
11/1989

Patrick Michael Gordonne II and Julia de Montoya II, tournament won in
5/1990

Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer III and Hector Philip Martel III, tournament won
in 11/1990

Charles Inman McMoore V and Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo I, tournament won in
5/1991

Patrick Michael Gordonne III and Julia de Montoya III, tournament won in
11/1991

William Miesko and Catherine Blackrose, tournament won in 5/1992

Sutan Bloodaxe and Regina Gunnvor Morningstar, tournament won in 11/1992

Kein MacEwan I and Alisha MacLeod I, tournament won in 5/1993

Charles Inman McMoore VI and Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo II, tournament won in
11/1993

If at all possible, I would also like to know when the following groups were
founded:

River’s Run, Northern

Thuein, Southern

Tir Medoin, Southern