[Ansteorra] Seawinds Event/Feast Announcement

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 21:25:12 PDT 2003

Time is fast approaching dear Gentles,
Do not miss this most wonderful event down in the Shire of Seawinds this
coming weekend.  check out the website .. <A HREF="http://seawinds.org/events.htm">Seawinds Events</A>

>From Seawinds Defender feastocrat:

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra:
With this missive I offer a final opportunity to take part in the
extraordinary All Day Feast occurring at Seawinds Defender on October 24-26th.    Feast
reservations are reaching the aforementioned limit of 100, and I fear if thou
do not reserve promptly, thou may forfeit thy dining experience and be left
to find sustenance on mundane provisions.  Contrarily, if thou respond with
haste, you will have full servings from my extensive menu throughout the day and
have the opportunity to dine with Her Majesty Queen Cateau D'Ardennes and enjoy
the merriment provided by our well procured and distinctive thespians.   For
the mere price of $10, thy will receive:
Morning
English Bread Pudding
Curds and Whey with Peaches
Buttered Eggs
Bacon and Sausage
Coffee and Orange Juice
Midday
The Queen's Soup
Spinach Salad with Herb Dressing
Stewed Beef on Toast
Barley Mushroom Pot
Fresh Apple Slices
Bramble Punch
Supper Feast
1st remove:
Bread and Honey Butter
Split Pea Soup
Crab and Mushroom Scallops
2cd remove:
Pork in Spicy Syrup
Lemon Rice
Beans Fried with Onions
3rd remove:
Honey Glazed Chicken
Pease Pudding
Baked Onions
4th remove:
Harvest Fruit and Nut Pie
To be served with Mulled Cider and Spiced Tea

Again, I must urge you to make thy reservations in haste.

Appreciative of thy consideration,
Apollonia de Avena, Feast Steward

Schedule for the event is:

Friday Oct. 24, 2003

3pm Troll opens for business.
7pm Hospitalers table open for munchies.
11pm Bardic competition begins.

Saturday Oct. 25, 2003

8am Chivaric Armour inspection
    Equestrian inspection.
    Breakfast is served (til they run out).

9am Chivaric tourney begins
    Equestrian activities begin
    Archery Competition begins
    A&S opens (adult, young adult, childrens)
    Silent auction begins
    MOC activites begin *see MOC on site as to scheduled
                         activites

10am Herald's table.
     Ask a laurel table.
     A&S judging begins.

12pm Lunch is served

1230pm Rapier inspections begins

1pm Rapier Tourney begins
    Heralds table closes
    Lunch is closed

2pm Ladies tea with the Queen
    Troll closes

3pm Knife, Axe, and Spear authorizations and demo
    Rapier Bar Fight?

Afternoon activities are open... make ready for court? Melee Practice?

Court at the Queen's pace

Post court the fabulous Feast with the wonderful Project X

Midnight Sushi and torchlight tourney

Sunday, Oct. 26,2003

IKAC at the archery range

Please come and enjoy all that is the Seawinds.

Lady Caley of Lancashire

Autocrat Seawinds Defender 2003
chirurgeon in the Shire of Seawinds

mka Penny White LP
        medicfem at aol.com

Feast Reservation - see website for details