[Ansteorra] Samhain

becalhoun at excite.com becalhoun at excite.com
Tue Oct 21 15:38:34 PDT 2003

Greetings !!!! from Ld. Dagr Oswalson, autocrat for this year's SamhainI have exciting news that I must share with those of you who choose to attend the Barony of the Eldern Hill's upcomming event. As I'm sure you have already heard their gracious excelencies Arthfael and Desiree, the founding baron and baroness of the Eldern Hills, have donated beautifully replicated norse swords to be presented to each and every member of the winning team of the "Harvest Raids". In addition, a sturdy and agian, beautifully decorated knife will be presented to the winner of the knife throw, and a bearded style axe that will make your enemies envy and fear you, will be gifted to the individual who wins the axe throw. Drool rags can be obtained by the winners in order to prevent their newly aquired weaponry from becomming tarnished (See Feastocrat). Speaking of the feastocrat, Ld. Shawn warmly invites all who are attending to come and partake of the wonderful feast being offered. Reservations are still available (but we don't know for how long) so please reserve, if at all posible, before the event. Also there is an ammended price for the feast. It will now be selling for $6 instead of $8 for the adult feasts. There is also an ammended price for site. The cost will now be $7 instead of $8 for adult site admission. We are all eccstatic about this event and eagerly await your arrival and participation.In Service to the DreamLd. Dagr Oswaldson