[Ansteorra] Fall Arts Symposium UTA update #2-

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 20:48:38 PDT 2003

We are proceeding as planned with the event.  The building will absolutely not be open before 8am - do not panic.  This building is highly important to be powered since it is the university campus cafeteria, etc. and should be on priority even if power did go down.  HL Philip and Baroness Dana are confident that things will be workable, if not as planned.  BUT the show will go on and fun will be had by all.

Please follow signs/directions as posted.

We hope to see everyone tomorrow, the weather promises to be a beautiful fall day.  That and the rest, as always, is up to fate, karma, luck and/or the God(s) you believe in.  We surely live in interesting times.

HL Asa Hrafnasdottir
Central Regional MoA&S