[Ansteorra] Needing help for learning how to document

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 12:00:03 PST 2003

Thanks, Alden.

Annes, this file in the PERFORMANCE ARTS section of the Florilegium
might also be of use.
poetry-msg        (35K)  1/15/01    Period poetry techniques.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/poetry-msg.html

There are also several message files and articles in the CELbRATIONS
AND EVENTS section that cover documentation for SCA Arts and Sciences,
but I suspect they are oriented more towards static arts than
performing arts.

Stefan

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:24 PM, Paul DeLisle wrote:

> Here's a couple of quick links:
> http://litera1no4.tripod.com/meter_frame.html
>
> http://www.uni.edu/~gotera/CraftOfPoetry/
>
> or, if you *really* want to get complex:
> http://www.cybercom.net/~klb/primer.html#intro
> (this is a primer on Welsh poetry meters...)
>

> Those can get you in the right direction...but I recommend a good book
> on
> the subject (haunt the second-hand shops, or the College textbook
> stores.
>
> Alden
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas