[Ansteorra] camper for sale

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 04:06:23 PST 2003

Most have seen Giovanna's little Casita. It is a 1994, 17 ft. , fully contained, new tires, bigger wheels, custom sway bar, everything works! It only weighs about 1400 lb. and I get 17 miles to the gallon pulling it with my Toyota. It sets up quickly at events and is great when it is raining!!!!! The covered pavillion can be sold with it at the right price. It sleeps 2 , under 6 foot slim sidded people. It is going for $6500. My phone no. is 281-326-0544, nights are best between 6:30 and 9pm. It is great for hunter's too, if you know of any.