[Ansteorra] Award Query

Tausha Walker celesteofnamron at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 04:47:06 PST 2003

Are ribbons period? I ask this because we have something like what Roana is talking about in one of my mundane organizations. They recognize groups for specific achievements and the group is given a ribbon with the award printed on it to add to their banner. We could embroider ribbons to add to group banners ... or something like that.

Celeste de Montmorency

brenda mchenry <roana8 at msn.com> wrote:
In some Kingdoms there are awards that are given to groups like canton,
shires, baronies and households. These awards are given in the form of
banners that can be displayed by the entire group. The award goes to the
group for group efforts not the efforts of one or two persons IMHO that can
be recognized with individual awards. Why not an award of the Sable
Constellation in the form of a group of stars recognizing a group of
"stars".

Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.