[Ansteorra] Friends in Caid and wildfires

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Oct 29 16:30:41 PST 2003

Mahee (mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> I got some pictures yesterday from Raphael of Silverdale that he took
> outside his window. The flames were on the next ridge over from the one
> his house is on. I have not heard from him today so I do not know how
> things went for him.

  Things in San Diego appear to be doing a lot better today. The winds
  have changed and are blowing in-land. There is actually blue sky out
  there for once. This makes it a lot easier to breath and the ash is
  pretty much not falling on the area I'm at now - Mission Valley.

  I heard on the news that some of the fires in LA spurred up again this
  morning because of the bursty winds.

  I'm paying close attention to things in both places since I'm flying
  back to Ansteorra from San Diego through LA on Friday.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.