[Ansteorra] best of the best

Zach hellbilly_tx at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 07:12:59 PST 2003

Cool!  I don’t know if a trip up there is going to happen in 2004 but hey who knows?  I would like to say thanks to all those that replied back with ideas of where to find the best fights to watch (and fight in once I have skill).  I am excited about crown and can not wait to kick back and watch some good fighting.

Well if any of you are at Crown then come say hi to me.  I am the big ugly guy with a shaved head, oh wait that describes a few people out there!  Oh well see you all at crown

Zach the Shaven

David Whitford <dbw6969 at yahoo.com> wrote:The Best of the Best, is actually an invitational
Tornament at Pennsic with fighters of "OHMYGAWD"
ability. We have had fighters from this kingdom in
that tournament who if asked could elaborate. But its
a long trip and you might not know who your watching.
But you do get to see really amazing fights.
Robert