[Ansteorra] Award Query

Chandranath russ at randomgang.com
Thu Oct 30 19:31:17 PST 2003

Chris Zakes wrote:
> *My* memory (which is marginally fresher than Mistress Shanahan's <G>) says
> that the "Pillars of Ansteorra" was an award from our Principality days.
> Maybe there's someone in the Herald's Office who can check to see if the
> award is still active?
>
> 	-Tivar Moondragon

Yes.  Yes, there is. :)

The Pillars of Ansteorra (PILA*) is a closed award; it was given out 11
times, all in 1978 and 1979.  Said recipients are:

Court of Trion Fonciu                                    1978-03-04
Mountaingate, House                                      1978-03-04
Cadal, Clan                                              1978-03-04
Salamandria, House                                       1978-03-04
Meri En Heh                                              1978-03-04
Veiled Council of Valadin                                1978-03-04
Morningstar, House                                       1978-03-18
Von Alyssyn-Ravenswaard, House                           1979-02-24
Freehold of Cats Keep                                    1979-02-24
Drekeheime, House                                        1979-05-13
Clan Silverthorne                                        1979-06-16

The PILA is considered a Principality Honor for purposes of march of
precedence and as such lists below Kingdom non-armigerous Honors but above
Foreign Baronial Honors for purposes of precedence ordering.

Chandranath
Zodiacus Herald
zodiacus at ansteorra.org