[Ansteorra] Countess Maggie & Don Alexander

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 16:39:57 PDT 2003

Countess Margaret ni Connor and Don Alexander (Lisa May and Glenn Finnell)
were involved in a car wreck late Friday night in Longview, Texas while on
their way to a hotel for Three Kings.  Alexander suffered minor cuts and
bruises and is doing well.  Maggie received several broken ribs, a punctured
lung, and minor damage to her liver and is in stable condition at Good
Shepherd Hospital in Longview.  She will likely be in the hospital for
several days and is recovering well.  The wreck was caused when a drunk
driver crossed the center line of the road they were on and struck them very
nearly head on.  Having seen Alexanders vehicle, I would say that we are
extremely lucky that they are both still with us.  Maggie's family is with
them and helping to take care of everything.  When we saw her today, Maggie
was in good spirits and showing the strong attitude that is a hallmark of
her character.  Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.  If
further details become available, I'll send out another post.

Dona Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...