[Ansteorra] Re: to Gilli, clarification of schedule of events.

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 12:43:52 PDT 2003

The entries for Samhain Stew, as long as they are
cooked on site, can be cooked at anytime before 5:30,
when they should begin to be brought to the kitchen
for judging at 6:00.  The noon time set on the
schedule is so the cooks can get their entry cards in
which they should fill out:

1. Which of the 3 competitions they will be entering
2. Name of cook
3. Name of dish and a list of ingredients for allergy
information.

If I've missed anything, I'll include it at the event.

Thanks for your question,

Tressa